Clear title just financed thru Wells Fargo

Asking price
Payoff $18,400
DROP (3-16-11) 15,000$

Modifications
Yes

-----------------------------------------------------
Additional information and mods

I AM IN HOUSTON TX IF YOUR WILLING TO COME HERE AND PICK UP DO IT.

I am willing to let you refinance and take over payments. but DO NOT! DO NOT! DO NOT! Contact me with no credit or bad credit unless you have a check or some type of pre approval letter to show me. from another bank if thats what ou wanted to do.

the payoff is so much mainly because or previous negative equity.

if your not willing to do what you have to to own the car ill just let it go to a dealer on a trade. the car is fun just been daily driven for the past few months since i was away on training.

MODS:
H&R Springs
Blisten Shocks
Corksport Turbo inlet pipe.
muffler deletes & Test pipe.
my BOV, and MBC will be replaced with stock parts.

PROS:
Heated Leather Seats
Sunroof
thing is damn near fully loaded only missing nav.
2.3 Turbo ***AWD***

CONS:
ive run it, but still drives fine.
i hit a fence up a curb a month back but has been fixed since and works fine no problems.

the only issue is the driver side HID bulb dosnt sit properly in the headlight just needs adjustment.

rims have curb rash.

OTHER:
ive stoped running the car. no reason to if i dont want it. the only real reason for selling is because i dont have the same love for it as i want to for something im gonna drive everyday.

DO NOT! come in here down talking my loan payoff or mentioning what the hells wrong with my finance citation. because obviously it was MY finance citation. and *DO NOT* TEXT ME with bull crap offers. pay off my loan or refinance.

PICTURES:
ap7o7o.png

21jx8vm.png

sgo9p0.png

21n1tfs.png

qygxuq.png

MORE:
1euk5s.jpg

hu0zme.jpg

2e3y4j8.jpg

Cars also getting new rubber all the way around! :)

Last edited:
good luck with this, if it was cheaper I may bite, but the payment would be too high.

Love the color though, probably my favorite next to black cherry

@ $18,400
@ 4% - 8% interest rate
@ 5yrs/60 months

= 338-380 Car payment

Being the fact the car is 5yrs old, i doubt the bank will finance with the way the economy is even with good credit! I guess it just depends, but I'm 75% sure it'll be a no go!!

Best bet for the OP is to just sell ur mods, u can easily make a $1G off them and trade the car in and get KBB for trade in

GLWS

OK guys I think you've made your point. Any further advice regarding pricing, etc. should be taken to PM.

@ $18,400
@ 4% - 8% interest rate
@ 5yrs/60 months

= 338-380 Car payment

Being the fact the car is 5yrs old, i doubt the bank will finance with the way the economy is even with good credit! I guess it just depends, but I'm 75% sure it'll be a no go!!

Best bet for the OP is to just sell ur mods, u can easily make a $1G off them and trade the car in and get KBB for trade in

GLWS

this i know. wanna know the funny thing? here in Texas with good credit and a bad cosigner people are getting approved for older cars, more miles, for the ame amount of time with great payments.. maybe it varies from state to state. but hey in texas its great.

i really do thank you guy for the pricing advice but its things i already know, im aware of the neg equity, where it came from and how it got there. but like i said its posted as take it or leave it. and slowly the longer i keep it the more my mods come off.. lol so when that happens the stocker it gets :p

I just realized that my post seemed condescending. I guess I meant I couldn't afford the payment after I just bought my wife a Tahoe.

Price drop to $15,000!

just must wait to receive a tittle until the vehicle is paid off
Recommend adding the new price to the top of the thread in case some don't read the whole thread

Any chance at trading those rx8 rims and tires for Stock Mazdaspeed3 rims and 8 month old Goodyear tires?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back