WEBER MAZDA in EDMONTON

bluem3zoom

:
2011 Mazda 3 Sport
Three words to describe Weber Mazda:
THIEF, SCAM, and LIAR!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

Summary:
Refused to give back deposit when failed to delivery a vehicle to our satisfaction.
All they wanted is your deposit and for you to sign on a piece of paper that is not worth anything.

My pregnant wife and I were so upset that we went to the next closest Mazda (SUNDANCE) and signed a new bill of sale of the same car. We were treat better at that dealership than Weber.
We will be picking up our new car with better option and cheaper than WEBER MAZDA.
Talk to Ernie from Sundance Mazda, he will treat you good and no BS from him.

Details:
My pregnant wife and I are from out of town and recently purchased a new 2011 Mazda 3 from Weber Mazda for our new baby.
We needed more room in our vehicle so this was our first time buying a Mazda.

However, things turned ugly after I signed the bill of sale.

Saturday, March 5, 2011
-Signed the bill of sale Vin# JM1BL1KFXB1382123
-deposit $500 so the dealership can get the car ready for delivery
-signed and applied for finance because we wanted to go with the 0% for 60 months
-After we signed all the paper work, the finance lady asked us when we want to pick up our new car
-I told her ASAP and I asked if Monday (March 7) at 5pm will work.
-She told us that the car will be ready at Monday at 5PM
-after we left, we were satisfied that we will get to pick up our new car on Monday

Monday, March 7, 2011
-My work place sent my recent pay studs to help with the finance because ScotiaBank required confirmation of income.
-Finance was approved that day
-Insurance are in place and approved by our insurance company
-finance lady called me later in the afternoon and told me because they have 8 car delivery that day (Monday) and it will not be ready for pick up
-So she asked me can I come on Tuesday (March 8) at 5PM since they were so busy that Monday.
-I told her no problem, I understand and will be able to hick a ride to Edmonton from one of my co-workers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011
-One of the sale managers, called and told me the car is not ready for pick up on Tuesday at 5PM
-Gave me the reasons that they have to replace the battery because the car sat outside during the cold winter, they have to do cleaning out side and inside and so on.
-I asked him what is the earliest that I can pick up the car, he told me it would be Friday, March 11, 2011.
-After that I sent and email to the sale person, sale manager and finance lady asking for confirmation in writing that the car will be ready on Sunday, March 13, 2011
-I never received that confirmation
-I was busy on Friday because I had a meeting in Calgary and I cannot come back to Edmonton to pick up the car on time for Friday.
-My wife and I live outside of Edmonton so coming into Edmonton was not easy for us so I set the pick up date for our new car on Sunday at 1PM.

Saturday, March 12, 2011
-finance lady from Weber called and I confirmed that I will be picking up the car on Sunday at 1PM.

Sunday, March 13, 2011
-My wife and I arrived that Weber Mazda at 12:30PM to pick up the car.
-Met with one of the salesperson and he introduced me to a different Finance guy.
-I forgot his name because we met so many people during the sale that it was getting confusing.
-the finance guy brought us down to the car in the basement because the salesperson went for a test drive.
-my wife and I inspected our new car, we noticed some scratches on the car: one on top of the hood, one on the passenger side mirror, passenger side front bumper and on the rear driver side door.
-After we discuss with one of the manager there...I could not remember his name because by this time, I was dealing with 7 different people.
-That manager told us of the options for the damage on our new car:
1. Weber will repair the car and it will not be ready for a few more days
2. Weber will buy a new car and it will not be ready for a few more days
3. Cancel the deal and he was happy to cancel the deal for me (happy to steal your deposit)

After some thinking and it was getting out of hand, I decided to cancel the deal since the manager gave us that option.
He went and get our paper work and went over them with our new license plate and so on.
At this point, he turned around and told me straight to my face that he will not return my $500 deposit.
He walk away and told me to contact the General Manager on Monday.
After a special treatment like that l was upset and so was my wife who is pregnant and was waiting outside.
If that manager told me that I will not get my deposit back when he told me of option #3, I would of pick
Option #1.
However, HE DID NOT TELL ME THAT during our conservation.

Monday, March 14, 2011:
-General Manager and I talk on the phone and basically he still refused to refund my deposit.

Buyer beware...thank you for listening to my rant.

Thank for the suggestion.
I did file a complain at AMVIC and Mazda Canada.

My wife and I are happy now. We got our new M3 sport like we wanted from Sundance Mazda and it only took them a day to get the car ready. Ernie was the sale man and I highly recommend him.
While it took Weber a week and at the end the car was not to our satisfaction.

Glad to hear you bought a mazda(yippy), Hope the other part works out? (smash) Let us know ????(p5blue)

Back