Phen's 2004 Mazdaspeed MX-5 GT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm, i've never had a problem with the fogging...i have just used it when it's really, really hot out...

I just drive with the top down all the time. The windshield never fogs up ;)

True story.

We ran into a fogging problem when Levi and I drove it down to Daytona. 15 hours of top down probably would have killed us, so naturally the top was up. Lately, it's been bad weather warranting top up and heat... instant fog. Heavy rain, I have to crack the windows... I get wet. It's really annoying.

True story.

We ran into a fogging problem when Levi and I drove it down to Daytona. 15 hours of top down probably would have killed us, so naturally the top was up. Lately, it's been bad weather warranting top up and heat... instant fog. Heavy rain, I have to crack the windows... I get wet. It's really annoying.

yea 15 hours in sub 35 degree weather would have sucked ass haha

cant believe we were even crazy enough to contemplate it hahahaha

Yea, constant sun exposure would get annoying too. Steph and I were all pumped about having sunroofs in our cars for the first time, till I realized how hot the sun was beaming through there! My shade is closed most of the time now...haha

And even if it isn't accident related this time, I could check the A/C out for if it was in the shop. Is there a bad part somewhere you think? Or did they not fully charge it? Or it all leaked out?

The one hardline was damaged in the last accident. According to the shop, that hardline is NLA from Mazda, so... they put their names on a backorder list. Almost 2 years later, no word on it. I should have been more diligent on it, but it always slipped my mind. When I had working A/C, the only time I ever used it was in the rainy weather. Otherwise... top was down, hot or cold.

You also need A/C if you have a menopausal woman who likes to drive with the top down. Not that I know anything about that...

Yeah, I know a lot of people to get rid of creature comforts to save weight and use the played out phrase "Because racecar..."

I enjoy my creature comforts and am starting a new soon to be played out phrase and say "Because daily driver..."

And back on track.

6214065303_4a630887f2_z.jpg

You also need A/C if you have a menopausal woman who likes to drive with the top down. Not that I know anything about that...

My wife always complains that it's "too cold" to put the top down or that her hair will get messed up.

Solution: I removed the passenger seat.

Also, sucks about that lady hitting your car. Somebody backed into my 3 a few months back just not paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back