Phen's 2004 Mazdaspeed MX-5 GT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, alright man. Shipping may be a b**** tho. LOL.

Well... how about an update?

I've still not found the problem. I'm thinking it's the ignition coils. Downside is that I'm having a helluva time finding someone that will let me try their coils. Kevin, next time you're around the house, I'm stealing them to confirm that's the issue. I really don't feel like spending the money on a guess.

You can come over to Josh's house with me this week and try his if that's cool with him.

Yeah, I may do that. Not a bad idea. Or... if anyone wants to swing over on Saturday, my dad and some other folks from out of town are going to be working on the BMW... aka drinking interrupted by a little work...

Make sure there aren't any meatballs around...

So. I'm going to change the PCV valve today and pray that makes a difference. It's a cheap part, and I don't think that mine is functioning anymore.

I also noticed something rather humorous to me. There are a lot of build threads on this site that are like... 50+ pages. Mine is 4. I must really not give a s*** about this car... (or others' input to what I do to it)

Last edited:
I will, however, add this photo that Levi took.

5850945540_6f39117e07_z.jpg

Damn that looks like candy!! The BMW blends in with the scenery a lot better haha.

I think you're thread is so short because you aren't doing a crazy engine swap or major mods weekly. You should see my massive build thread...it's 0 pages long :(

I dig the Bavaria more and more every time I see a picture of it. I have yet to see it in person, I think...not that I recall...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back