WTB: Headlight/headlight lens Passenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceblaster

:
2008 MazdaSpeed3
Passenger side headlight lens on my Speed3 took a bit of damage and looking for a replacement. Anyone have a stock passenger headlight / lens you'd like to sell me?

Name your price, ... I have up for trade [removed until pictures are available]
Let me know!

Thanks a whole lot, any help in getting a replacement lens/headlight is appreciated.

I dont need the bulbs or HID ballast, all of that still works on my light.

Last edited by a moderator:
For any items you are offering for trade, you need to post photos of the items along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. How soon can you get those posted?

For any items you are offering for trade, you need to post photos of the items along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. How soon can you get those posted?

I'm away from home for the weekend I will get pics posted before a start a transaction. I should be able to have pics up by monday-tuesday.

I'm away from home for the weekend I will get pics posted before a start a transaction. I should be able to have pics up by monday-tuesday.

OK feel free to add your trade items back in once you have pictures available. I removed them temporarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back