New diffuser for us........

I'm not looking at my car right now, but according to those pictures it looks way to small in terms of height. Would be nice if they showed it on the car.

I talked to this guy about making other pieces.
Like a front lip, eyelids, ect...
Said he'd give me the first piece from each mold at his cost
If I could help arrange a group buy here.
I like the diffuser especially for the price, but I think a front lip to pull it all together would be a must.

I'm not looking at my car right now, but according to those pictures it looks way to small in terms of height. Would be nice if they showed it on the car.

It doesn't replace the whole black part of the bumper, just the lower portion.
What I am not certain of it whether that piece is removable or not.

I saw that a few weeks back, did you check his feedback ratings? from what I read everyone commented that the quality was bad after they received it.

i just checked it out n i havent seen one person say the quality is bad. they said it was good to go.. has anyone purchased this yet?

reposted:

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Someone buy this!!! I wanna check it out, I might be interested if it turns out nice. However, it only looks like a cf version of just the OEM piece, nothing custom/new.
But the seller said that they are the manufacutures of this part, and can do anything would u like, I think it will be interested if they will make like this http://www.***************/DG_Fiberglass_Rear_Diffuser_MAZDASPEED3_p/50-68-3104.htm
ooops, this forum doesn`t like s treet unit?)

Think it'd be a little weird having one piece black and one piece carbon. would rather have the entire bumper and then a dg lip to go with it =D

laraw has this installed on hers.. hopefully it's not that of a big deal for her to post it on here:

CF.jpg

i might order this soon as my one has teeth marks.............from my dogs as they decided to taste it one day (rotti and a french mastif x american bulldog)

so i ordered one and guess what.............hasnt turned up so just a caution to those looking at this

Back