Installing Air suspension

Cool project. Were any more upgrades made? Were you able to tuck more after the custom control arms?
i still havent gotten around to doing the control arms the guy that was making them for me took forever and i put the car up for the winter i might work on it throughout the winter but by spring ill have lots more upgrades. i took the slow downs off the back and added 2 extra tanks so that i would have a lot more air to work with. ill post some pics.

Won 1st place in the import class lol i was actually amazed i won too concidering it was mostly classic cars at that show i had 10 classic imports in my class and i still took 1st :)
mycar33.jpg

mycar2.jpg

mycar.jpg

The next time i post stuff ill have much better pics and some videos and updates on the upgrades these pics were just the ones i had on my phone.

cool, now get a remote for it and have some fun at the local pizza shop as people go by and you drop the car! they'll jump out of their skin!

cool, now get a remote for it and have some fun at the local pizza shop as people go by and you drop the car! they'll jump out of their skin!
Trust me ive had my fun lol on 4th of july i was in a really crazy crowded area stuck in traffic and i just suddenly dropped the car and a few mins later a guy walks up next to my car and said "uhh...your car just seriously like DROPPED DOWN!!!" i mean clearly he was a idiot but it was still funny i started makin it go up and down and said "really???" i live in a small town and im one of like 4 people with a bagged vehicle so its easy to freak people out... and as far as getting a remote for it... i have it set up so if i hit the aux button on my phone with my smart start i can drop the car. people generally look at me like HOW DID U DO THAT WITH YOUR PHONE???

also im a woman with 3 kids so when you roll up in a grocery store parking lot hittin switches and a mom and 3 kids jump out it gets a few stares lol

also im a woman with 3 kids so when you roll up in a grocery store parking lot hittin switches and a mom and 3 kids jump out it gets a few stares lol

ah that explains the pink accents...I was confused for the longest time because I thought you were the guy with all of the tattoos in your install pics! lol

Just realized its been over a year since i have updated.. i got custom made control arms for my mazda5 the back basically sits on the ground now. still working on getting the front down further but due to how the bag sits in there its hard to keep the bag from rubbing on the tire with it any lower...but its a work in progress. :)
DSC_0307_zps3188cb5e.jpg

DSC_0336_zps0b4ee835.jpg

DSC_0343_zpsecba5193.jpg

DSC_0347_zps990d7316.jpg

Back