Stagg SHS struts

Post how low she sits now..I'm dying to know how little/big of a drop it is..prolly not much at all lol.but still.lol. thanks! And glad u got it on ok.let us know how it goes..I shuld get myne tomorrow..

just look at the pics of the 5 in the other thread I started. I'll grab a couple of good shots tomorrow while I'm at work that show the entire car.

LOOKS NICE!!
great job sir!

im excited!! haha

and damnn (pardon my french) a street ready m3 is like my dream car since i car evr remember and blue also! just this one is a bit...well, not to my taste llol

afe0cfd3.jpg

More like this:

Anyways, NICE! and hope myne wokrs out well too :/

best of luck to ya man! Are you doing the work yourself? Have an impact on hand to pop those strut nuts off, and back on - makes the job go way easy.

I can answer any ?'s you did have tho.

One thing I have to interject though - we had to remove the front driver and rear passenger calipers to get the struts off. Just remove the bottom bolts, and pivot the caliper around on the slider pin.

Oh - and that Bimmer - it's a freaking beast! 690 at the wheels is what it dyno'd with the new setup last weekend!

GoGo M-Powah!

about 5000 miles, with 5 autocrosses on em. theyre still in fine condition sitting in my garage, i just upgraded to coilovers.

dam that not bad at all and with 5 autocrosses on them that good becusae that puting the strut to it limets

Does anyone know of anyone who has blown a set of these? They actually seem pretty great for the price. I might just have to pick a set up, because my current front struts are blown.

Back