Stagg SHS struts

I'm curious where these struts are made. The ebay page doesn't say(Says it comes with springs that were made in Germany), and nor does their website.

i read somewhere on a maxima forum(?) i think, that they come stock on bmw and mercedes, idk tho. i could be very very wrong

No, they aren't stock. They're a new company. Some BMWs and Benz's come stock with Bilstein struts, and somebody on that Maxima forum said a mechanic buddy went over them and said the part numbers matched Bilsteins, and they looked and felt the same, leading him to think they were rebranded Bilsteins.

Just ordered my Stagg struts and a set of Tein S-Tech springs for the 5.

they'll be arriving in a few days, and I'll give fitment issues, initial responses, and try to omit the cursing as I try new legs on the ol' girl.

Thank you for your payment. eBay STAGG SHS 4 STRUTS SHOCKS MAZDA 02 & 03 Protege5

Bought em just now.. same total
Your total: $178.68

gonna hit up 'Angotti' for his Teins... (try 2 at least.. lol)

It will take me a bit longer to reply, since i still need springs, then idk when i can install em (plus new endlinks) But yeah i will, I dont want to be a hypocrite haha.

Be careful with the eBay Tein springs. Theres some counterfeit ones being sold on there. Tein's website has more info and tricks on how to spot them. The counterfeits have been known to break/sag/generally not hold up.

Struts arrived on my doorstep today (delivered postal service....so they were just sitting at my door. I live in apartments mind you....).

Springs should be here Friday, and hopefully this weekend I can take the 5 over to my buddy's shop. He's going to be helping me with tooling things, seeing as how his tuner shop has everything we're going to need. I hope those rear wheels clear the fenders when I drop it though - may have to roll/pull the fenders to make them clear...guess we'll see!

Lots of new goodies around my place these days though - struts, HID kit, led bulbs, a Samsung 55" LED tv, and....a PS3 with a fresh copy of Gran Turismo 5.

just got the Teins today and staggs say they shuld arrive Monday ..and might also be doing tht at a buddies shop lol.gl bro

stopping by the shop tomorrow to put everything together.

Josh has a badass shop and a few drift cars to boot. Shot these today, mind you he was closed, but we still met up there to talk about stuff, hang out, and just do some of that "dude time" stuff.

a few of the 5:
204bdeda.jpg

30219d92.jpg

a few of his newest prospective project - 2JZ Supra:
11dce75d.jpg

00faf7be.jpg

d1c76e02.jpg

I'll grab a few of his driftcars and collection that's in the shop tomorrow at noon, while we're doing the suspension. I'll also post the install pics as we go.

deal?

sitting on? wheels? Torowheels TR1007 17x7 with some cheap rubber.

I'll be sure to snap loads of pics for ya'll.

ok - done! Took about 3 hours to do from start to finish, and didn't look hard at all! the hardest thing about the entire ordeal was getting to the top nuts on the rear struts (pulling all that plastic out of the way).

I wasn't thinking during the build - I was holding things and trying to pay attention to learn as much as I could from Josh - so no real pics. But I do have pics from the build - I'll start another thread, so it doesn't derail this one.

Back