2011 Sport Brilliant Black in the NE USA

Joker2

:
2011 Mazda 2 Sport 5 MT
First Pics.
More later. I don't know how to imbed them in the message body.

Attachments

• BspecRCRS1.jpg
    BspecRCRS1.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 2,690
  • M2VG1.jpg
    M2VG1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 2,625
I like the pic of the Mazda 2 next to the Fit with both in black. Do you own them both? If so...how would you compare them? We were actually thinking we would buy a Fit when we test drove the Mazda 2 and fell in love with it.

No, I do not own both. I liked the Fit just fine, and it has quite a bit more storage. The storage on the fit seems to have been a primary design goal. The engine is also nice. However, the 2 was better priced and seemed more fun. Since I did not need the extra storage, and since I think the newer Fit is uglier than the early ones, I chose the 2.

I was going to find a 5 door Yaris (a coworker has a 3 door one) and shoot Happy next to Grumpy.

Now that would be worth taking a gander at! :) We looked at the 5 door Yaris as well...and if the Mazda 2, Fit, and Fiesta didn't exist....the Yaris would be sufficed...but it was priced at the same level as the competition...had nothing that thrilled us...and had the distinct drawback of having the instrument cluster in the center of the dash.

Last edited:
...the Yaris would be sufficed...but it was priced at the same level as the competition...had nothing that thrilled us...and had the distinct drawback of having the instrument cluster in the center of the dash.

That summed it it up for me 2.

....the Yaris would be sufficed...but it was priced at the same level as the competition...had nothing that thrilled us...and had the distinct drawback of having the instrument cluster in the center of the dash.

That summed it it up for me 2.

Also, 5-Door Yaris + Manual Transmission = Does not exist. That was the nail in the coffin for the Yaris in my book.

You just have to row, you know?
Honestly, the Fit was the only serious contender.

for making it look a bit nicer yet I would suggest tinting the rear 3 windows it makes a world of difference for the mazda 2. also darking out the side signal markers and rear taillights looks hot.
the side markers can be near pitch black and they are still pretty bright and orange when on. also cleans up the side a little.
I have the yozora edition briliant black and those made a big difference in the look for me.

Back