evo wing

highflyin285

Potential Scammer!
:
2003.5 Titanium Mazdaspeed Protege
i am on the fence about getting the evo wing for my titanium 03.5 msp and i am curious about a few things. for those of you have it on what did you do with the third brake light integrated into the stock wing? is it an exact fit width wise or was there a bit of trimming?
finally i would really like to see some pictures of the evo wing on the msp because i think it looks sooo sick! thanks everyone

Evo wings are too big for our cars. It will stick out over the trunk lid about 1/4 inch on each side. Brake light u just leave unplugged

Search button works wonders, I found these in the first 10 min. There was more, but I'll let u look for em...

Evo%20spoiler2.JPG

MSP_timeline_019.jpg

Leave it stock. Why would you make your car something its not. We got a lot of civics here in jersey that come up looking for a fight and get blown away. I love the fact that my car is a sleeperish looking car.

Humm, whose dirty ass car is in the first pic, damn bastard should find a carwash ;)

Guess I found some soap and wax so here is another pic:)
Beach%201.jpg

Twilight%202.jpg

Rob

I posted pics somewhere of how I installed it and the overhang with the trunk open, with the trunk closed IMO it flows with the body lines. I like it and as I always say, to each his own.........

Rob

Search button works wonders, I found these in the first 10 min. There was more, but I'll let u look for em...

Evo%20spoiler2.JPG

MSP_timeline_019.jpg

that yellow one looks to sick!!! im really thinking bout puting one on... cuz the 03.5 wing is just to small :(

Humm, whose dirty ass car is in the first pic, damn bastard should find a carwash ;)

Guess I found some soap and wax so here is another pic:)
Beach%201.jpg

Twilight%202.jpg

Rob

urs looks sick as well dont let anyone tell u diffrent!

honestly man if you think it looks good go for it. it's your ride, not anyone on here's ride. if you like it do it. if you don't like it don't do it.

I personally wouldn't do it but, thats just me. I have never seen one in person but piranas car was definitely sick. Just sayin

part number for the side skirts and bumper?

MSP_timeline_019.jpg

Hey, curious to know what the name or part number is in the photo of the yellow protege. I know they are part of the MP3 package but can not find them anywhere on line nor did the mazda dealership have a clue as to what i was talking about. kind of disappointed at the fact Mazda didn't know what it was called either. Any help is appreciated!
(stash)

Back