motor build?

Whats going on man? I cant find you on IG anymore?

Anyways hows the car? Did you ever put my gt spec parts on? Im looking for them again so Id consider buying mow

Whats going on man? I cant find you on IG anymore?

Anyways hows the car? Did you ever put my gt spec parts on? Im looking for them again so Id consider buying mow

Car is good just got the haltech back from australia today. Had the broken fuses replaced . Car is running better but i need to figure out where im getting these boost leak. Needs to get smoke tested. My innovate is broken so gonna also need a new wideband soon. Coils will eventually be swapped back to the aem ones. Has a small list that i need to get it to where i want the car.

update 505 zoom intake cracked so I had to have it re welded. new injector seals going in soon. Ewg was installed and the car should be back on the road this spring! Also getting some ford fusion calipers powdercoated and installing them on the car with some ebc pads and slotted + drilled rotors.

Car is back up and running holding strong at 20psi. Considering getting a water/meth kit installed at some point. Just have to get a new wideband and brake kit installed

Bump!!! Had some problems with the new motor had to tear it back down. Had bearing failure. Also was running into issues with spark blowout. New rebuild #3 will be getting dropped in, in the next few weeks here. Going to be running hal effect sensors this time around with a 626 alternator. New headgasket, rods were sent back to pauter for a refresh and shot peen, piston rings replaced, fresh block because the other one was bad, new oil squirters again, re using the arp head studs, fresh paint, lots of updates to the entire setup. This time will be pushing for close to 400 to the wheels. Third times the charm.

Back