Denso 1 step colder plugs part number

NYXphil13

Hey guys,

Searched around, but couldn't find a part number for the denso one step colder plugs. If anyone could help me out that would be great.

Thanks in advance

why don't you just buy the ones that members have right now in the for sale forum? you need ITV22's.

Some moderator should sticky or have someone volunteer to do an official thread about one-step colder plugs so people don't have to ask about one-step colder plugs every other day (or so it seems they do).

Or OP could REALLY search. At least try. Come on, there are dozens of threads on this. Almost impossible to miss. Probably the single most discussed and debated topic on this forum is brand, heat range and gap on spark plugs!

Or OP could REALLY search. At least try. Come on, there are dozens of threads on this. Almost impossible to miss. Probably the single most discussed and debated topic on this forum is brand, heat range and gap on spark plugs!
Absolutely agree in principle.........
typed in "step colder"
this is the spew the "search" engine came up with
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/search.php?searchid=275572

You can also type "itv22" and a lot of info will come up. I haven't yet tried searching "MSMS3", but if you did, I bet a sparkplug topic would come up in the first fifty hits since he's posted tons of stuff on this!

Our search engine ain't the best, so maybe I shouldn't have been too harsh on OP, but the info is all over the place here.

Tip: If you want to find things faster, use Google search engine. Begin the search with the term "mazdas247" and then whatever you are looking for. That will direct the search to our forum.

For instance, if you typed in Google the following: "mazdas247 one step colder denso" (without the parenthesis) you would get an absolute ton of information under the very first listing and all the threads under it.

Denso (5340) ITV22 Iridium.

Good luck finding them in town, you will probably only be able to find the NGK (6510) LTR7IX-11 Iridium IX which is also a step colder plug.

Back