Feeler thread about spoilers

SC_Mazda3

Contributor
:
2008 Mazda 3s Hatch 5 spd.
Just putting a feeler thread out about the spoiler option on the 04-09 hatch. Mine has the factory one but I really like the look of the Mazdaspeed 3 spoiler. Any thought's or comments will be helpful

There are quite a few people that have put a spees3 spoiler on their cars. Not sure what kind of issues they may have faced though (brake light, mounting, washer nozzle). I think they look good and would be worth any slight problems. As far as aftermarket spoilers go I have no clue, that is one of the things I have done no research on.

Ok, haven't looked hard online. saw on e-bay that I can get the speed3 spoiler for not to bad a price. Just wondering if I was missing out on something and what people thought about them

There are a few options for the 07-09 hatch. There is the ms3 spoiler, either the real deal or a replica. There is the autoexe spoiler or a replica. There is also a garage vary spoiler which there are not replicas of and a raven type spoiler on ebay.

Ms3 style

2008MazdaSpeed302.jpg

Carbon fiber vinyl wrapped. You can see the exposed plastic pieces from the OEM mazda3 spoiler in these pics. They need to be plugged or filled.

CF_SpoilerMirrors_04.jpg

CF_SpoilerMirrors_05.jpg

Autoexe replica (my car)

077.jpg

083-1.jpg

Raven style

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Garage Vary

sneakpeekgvrear28000898.jpg

sneakpeekgvspoiler79600.jpg

sp52590134.jpg

sp65161156.jpg

speakpeek37957921.jpg

sp42412493.jpg

Here's a black car with the garage vary spoiler.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2499553/2006-mazda-mazda3

Yeah it's nice but in my opinion you need aggressive body mods to pull off that look. The white one looks out of place but that black one in the cardomain link works well. Plus black hides aggressive body parts better than other color cars.

true, been looking online but can't find any of them. have found a decent set of eyelids that come painted to match. i've got the stock spoiler and looked at the mazda speed one that you can get from the dealership it just doesn't come painted (which sucks). Oh well gonna keep my eyes open and hope to find something of interest

Back