2008.5 White Mazdaspeed 3, Grand Touring + navi, light mods, 37k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanserino

:
s2k
Hey everyone,

I am toying with the idea of selling my 2008.5 White Mazdaspeed 3. Here are the details....

I am the second owner.
37,xxx miles
Grand Touring (red stitch/suede seats, Bose stereo)
Navigation
Still has Mazda 60,000 mile power train warranty

Asking $16.4k obo, pretty firm. I am located in 07013, NJ. I still owe money on the car, so if I find a buyer, it will take a few days to deal with the bank, etc. I do not need to sell this car and am fine with keeping it, so lowball offers will be ignored. I am NOT interested in any trades. I will NOT part the car. Sold as is. Thanks

Best way to contact me is through email directly to seanserino@gmail.com. I do not visit these forums too much.

Light mods:
Greddy Ti-C exhaust
Cobb SRI intake
Cusco catch can
HKS SSQ Blow off valve
H&R Lowering springs
Rota SVN wheels, 18x8.5 +48 (black/red lip)
CPE Engine mounts
Blacked out front grill
Blacked out f+r Mazda emblem + black Axela rear badge
Rear wing lip/spoiler thing, black
I believe there are Hotchkis sway bars also, but not certain.
probably a few more

The bad....
1 broken fog light :( needs a new assembly ~$130.
Small 1inch dent in hood

These are pictures from the previous owner. The car looks exactly the same, just with 1 broken fog light. I will try to take pictures this weekend.

9.jpg

DSC_7656.jpg

DSC_7657.jpg

photo8xu.jpg

photo9w.jpg

I just had Mazda replace the whole radio assembly under warranty as the bass would cut out (there was a recall). Now it work's perfect.

Last edited:
Edit: Unlocked per request via PM!

Last edited:
Updated with proper username/date pictures. Will have more detailed pictures of the whole car, interior and engine bay this weekend.

It might be! I'm back and forth on whether or not I want to sell it. I'm trying to be practical and get a Civic/Fit, but those are boring every day. (Though I have a supercharged s2000 that I drive on weekends/track, but I also like having a fun DD.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back