Custom fiberglass sub enclosure with 10" Arc Audio sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Red

:
Mazda 5
I made this custom enclosure for our recently sold 5 that goes exactly behind the left 3rd row seat in the upright position. The sound hits off the rear gate filled the cabin nicely. We had the cargo net run in front of it (I designed it to allow room for cargo net to clip into place) so we could use the net for storage on the right. One seat can perfectly fold down for more room.

Not sure if I can ship this, it's kind of heavy. The sub only takes like 150w or so, so it's not a loud thumping sub, it's for sound quality. Too much power will bottom it out.

This might have to be a pick up only item, I live in Orlando, Fl. Make me an offer.

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

Unsure what is a fair offer? What is the minimum you would take? Also how big is the enclosure cu. ft. wise? What model is the Arc sub?
PM me if you'd rather.

Last edited:
Pm returned. I beleive it to be around .8cft, but forgive me if I'm off, I made it nearly 4 years ago. The sub is the arc series I believe.

THe flash makes it look horrible. I will take a few natural light photos, and update.

New pics. I just wiped it down with a damp cloth, so the surface was a tad uneven with wet streaks, ignore that.

51b07c27.jpg

2f507bd3.jpg

5afc3a68.jpg

0fe1fecc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back