First post. Thinking about upgrades

nginther

Hi all. I have an 03 P5 that I really enjoy in its bone stock form. So far all I have done is tint the windows and add an Auxmod. Next on my list is a rear strut tower brace and then maybe some struts and springs.

As far as power adding mods I have been thinking about a full exhaust including a header and then an air intake. My question though is what kind of gains can I reasonably expect from such mods? I am not expecting anything crazy and really I just want a little more "go". Will I be able to "feel" a difference?

If I'm honest, I am really much more concerned about the handling. I notice that Tokico Blue struts seem to be popular, and the price is good. What kind of springs would you recommend to close down the wheel gap? I am not really looking for "hella flush"(jerkit). I know there are other threads that talk about all of this and I plan to read them but as this was my first proper post I figured it was a good time to ask.

What sort of gains are we talking? I hadn't thought of cams at all...what sort are available? I see the JDM cams on protege garage anything else?

Back