Service Manual for Mazda 2

Goofy86

:
Mazda 2 Active 2009
Does anyone know where I can find the service manual for the Mazda2 2009 Model? Preferably for download but a link to purchase one would also be appreciated. Thanks.

AFIDK but MNAO our mother-ship stateside recommended that I ask the Dealer to order this for me. 2 tries and 2 dealers=fail. I'll try again next week. I also contacted Eibach for some info on the springs for the 2 and the silence is deafening! They must be digging under them walls!

Urghhhh!

The reason you cant order a service manual is because it doesn't exist. It's on CD and Mazda computers.

Hi,

FWIW,

I was told by a US Mazda mechanic that it is available. It is in the system where a Mazda dealer buys their factory tools.

Approx $200

John

Yeap.
I am registered with them but I am sure they can register you if you promise to do 2 events this year. You also get other parts discounted.
One of their folks also owns a 2!

Ask for Jamie, he also owns a 2. I just e-mailed him pics from my 2's first autocross event from last month. The same great photographer is going to be at my next event in 2 weeks. The Mazda folks are just great passionate folks like us. Love doing business with them. Every time I need parts for my Miata or my 2 I will use them as I have in the past. Every time I needed to do something on my DGF's Honduh it has been a minor project. The Civics have a great aftermarket but Honduh support is close to nil the aftermarket is hit or miss. Quite a contrast from Mazda (in case you ever wondered why so many people race Mazdas?).

Back