New to forums check out my P5

Looking good. Welcome to the Familia! I wish I had a nice car like that when I was your age. LOL!

Hey, just a note here's a kit of springs and struts, (TOKICO HPK 247 1.25 drop) E-Bay # 120651321678 $ 450$. That,s the lowest so far ,but it may get lower.

Happy Motoring(bluep5)

Welcome Jake!

Good group here - much to learn.

You have a nice car - and looks like it is getting nicer....

Interesting. Nice to see another white p5 close to orlando. Im in Daytona every once and awhile. Cars looking clean. Sucks about the cut spring situation. Looks like you've got the right idea tho. Look at for the meets from time to time in the florida section.

nice ride! love white!! i won't repeat what everyone else has said about the springs! ;)

on a side note i need to move to florida...damn snow.

^ditto, idk if you have been following the news/weather, but michigan is supposed to get raped w some awesome snow tuesday/wednesday :D cant wait.... (but at least i got snow tires ')

oh, and sweet ride, welcome

and 2 bad u hit it already..

Thanks everyone for the comments!

I actually plan on moving to Orlando eventually theres not s*** for me here in Daytona
and to all you northerners its been in the 70s for like a week :D

got a little update coming tomorrow and possibly another in a few days

^^^You didn't go to the Rolex race last weekend? Wish I could have gone but with the recent accident and such it was a no go for me....that's ok though The Mitty is coming up in April. :)

Yeah I got 2 free tickets to the Rolex but had to work most of the weekend I went for a little at night partied at some firends campsites lol infield at races is just one big ass party.

Boost maybe in far future

EDIT: Ordered my suspension TODAY! Can't wait.
Decided to change the interior up a bit didnt really like the silvery color.

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

Painted them flat black and the middle did the gloss on the outsides
Next im gonna do something about those door handles hopefully it works..

Also tomorrow should get this on hopefully it turns out good

IMG_0017.jpg

and painted the emblems

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

Last edited:
Update!

Yesterday got my exhaust tip on and it looks a little off cause of the curve of the bumper and I plan on fixing the gap and painting the lip. I love the dual tip

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

and this came in the mail today!

IMG_0023.jpg

Can't wait to get the Tokico struts and get them on the beast!! Hopefully they come tomorrow since I'm off Friday.

i SOO envy you for living in florida, and not dealing with this BS, everyday! haha
20110208133713.jpg

P.S. Exhaust looks nice, and suspension setup should be sweet, gl.

Back