MPI tuner software

joka1

Contributor
:
2002 Black Mica ES-T
Does anybody know how to transfer the software from one computer to another? I am trying to transfer the software from my 5 yr old big ass HP laptop to my netbook w/o a cd rom. I know how to image burn the cd but I dont have that software loaded on either laptop so I was wondering if anybody could either send me the software so I could load it on my new laptop or if anybody could tell me how to copy it w/o getting an error.

Rob

I have it on my laptop, Just can't install it on my new one :(. I just found a file from Big Timm from 2005.......... I dont know how new the newest software is.

Rob

I got it, Unless somebody has a newer version :)..........I am running the 2005 version w/my current maps on both laptops now :)

Rob

I transfered it using my external, it worked w/the exception of the sw key didn't transfer. But Bigg Timm had the software on the forum so I have sucessfully loaded the SW on my notebook. Now does anybody have any updates? Any software more current than 2005?

I will send it tonight or tomorrow to you and destinal, I have class tonight so if I remember when I get home to boot up my tuning laptop I will send it!!

Rob

i actually acquired it. its the smt 6 perfect power app right?

all i need now is a base map :)

Sorry to resurrect this from the dead but I'm selling an ECU and an MPI tuner, and I can't find the CD with the software. Anyone out there have it available?

Back