LED Signal Bulb Replacements?

ABCarr

:
2008 Mazda CX-9 GT AWD
Has anyone replaced our standard front and rear turn signal bulbs with LED's? I would like to achieve an "all LED" look with the tails and brake lights already there. I want known, quality pieces that are reliable, have at least OEM brightness and that I don't need to mess around with adding resistors to obtain the normal flash rate. I don't mind spending extra to get good parts. Anyone swapped them?

Most vehicles still have signal lights that blinks at a frequency that is resistance dependent.
This is such so that drivers would know that one of the signal lights is broken (front or back).
As long as the resistance is matching, the blinking frequency should remain the same.

Has anyone replaced our standard front and rear turn signal bulbs with LED's? I would like to achieve an "all LED" look with the tails and brake lights already there. I want known, quality pieces that are reliable, have at least OEM brightness and that I don't need to mess around with adding resistors to obtain the normal flash rate. I don't mind spending extra to get good parts. Anyone swapped them?

I'm looking to replace all lights for leds. Benefits are very well know: low temp, long life, better light, color availability, quick ON/Off, low power consumption, etc. The cx9 have 7440 for the reverse lights and 7440NA for turn lights. I search everywhere and don't found 7440NA in Leds for the CX9 2011.

7440NA is amber color.

if you have a blink flasher issue, you can purchase the resistor in amazon (includes a heatsink).

7440 is available in several different options but 7440NA --not yet...

Last edited:
Back