SMIC, FacePlate, Springs, Bushings, Etc

SMIC, Springs, Etc

Here are a few useful things for sale (cheap).

Stock MSP Front and Rear Springs, Rear MSP Struts, and Stock MSP SMIC/Pipes have 85,000 Miles and function properly (undercoating on springs is free).

All reasonable offers incl shipping will be considered. Dibbs are 24 Hours. PM all offers and I will ship quickly!

I have one SMIC pic giving me trouble. I will post it ASAP.

Update: I posted it on the 3rd Post!

Attachments

• SPRING01.JPG
    SPRING01.JPG
    467.1 KB · Views: 338
  • SMIC02.JPG
    SMIC02.JPG
    567.7 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:
The final two pics are uploaded.

Attachments

• SMIC01.JPG
    SMIC01.JPG
    462.8 KB · Views: 205
  • STARTER01.JPG
    STARTER01.JPG
    357.3 KB · Views: 161
I am letting this stuff go cheap. The recycle hopper is looking hungry. I will have a stock MSP Rear Swaybar, stock MSP Rear Springs, and stock MSP Rear Struts available soon. Dibbs are being taken.

Did you sell the rear sway bar bracket(s) along with the bushings?

I only had one cage to go with the two bushings (all sold). I will be pulling off the rear struts and rear swaybar very shortly. Dibbs are being taken for the items as well as the remaining items in the pics.

I have the remaining parts I had ordered in December. The rear struts and swaybar will be available shortly. The member with dibbs on the 4 springs needs to contact me soon. I will ship them ASAP. Everything else on this FS thread is available now. Thanks

Starter is FREE plus actual shipping (semi-screwed/deceived by forum member and just want it gone)!

Last edited:
Starter is gone, I threw it in the trash. Rest to follow soon. 4 used MSP Springs and 2 rear MSP Struts are available. Stock MSP Swaybar is available now. (1st post updated)

I'll try to get the final pics up tonight. Keep the word "CHEAP" in mind.

Back