February 26 - Fairlawn Winking Lizard Meet

yes! thanks to all who came out! good to see familiar faces and long lost ones!! sorry we were so late, of course whenever i have evening plans after work, the doc runs late, NEVER fails!!

my vote for the March meet is on the 19th or 20th at the Independence Lizard.

see you next time!!

That'd be a good weekend for it, but I won't be able to attend if that's the decision. Not that it really matters. I'm just sayin'

I had a great time last night! A big thank you to Pablo for showing me his car, and for Marlon hooking me up with some tires! I am now at 14 beers, thanks to Larry putting 3 on my tour! (But I will update that in the other thread...) We now have so many people showing up to these things that it is hard to talk to everyone. Dean was sitting, like, 40 feet away at the end of the table! I apologize if I didn't get around to everyone! It was great meeting some new people who hopefully will be around more often--everyone seemed cool. Thanks for a great night, and I hope everyone made it home safely!

For the next month's meet: Just set a time, date, and location. Either people can come or they cannot. The beauty of doing it every month is the ability to miss one or two without being left out of the whole shebang!

Well... I'll pass that honor on to you... After the majority of you left, I started having more fun with her. Miguel witnessed it. I did say a couple things that could have been taken poorly if she didn't have a sense of humor. I did at least thank her at the end of the night for being a good sport.

EDIT:

If we do Independence, what is required to get into the second bar?

Well... I'll pass that honor on to you... After the majority of you left, I started having more fun with her. Miguel witnessed it. I did say a couple things that could have been taken poorly if she didn't have a sense of humor. I did at least thank her at the end of the night for being a good sport.

EDIT:

If we do Independence, what is required to get into the second bar?

We know Marlon, will work. Once we have a number of members who will show up, I will see if we can book it.

Sorry I didn't make it out. I got to my friend's house at like 9:15, and it was going to be another 30 minutes to get to Fairlawn. Maybe another time.

Will there be a March meet thread or will we make up our minds here? I saw March 19/20 as a suggestion, we will be out of the state that weekend. If that matters lol.

I had a great time like always!!! Miss it. It was good to see the familiar and new faces! It was really good to see Marlon, Lauri, and Phen!

Phen: Thanks for the beer tip bro!!!

Any time man! I'll have another one for you next time.

Back