February 26 - Fairlawn Winking Lizard Meet

THE Phen

:
2013 Abarth, 2004 MSM - FM, '74 BMW Bavaria, 97 Civic EX B18C1
Ok folks, let's start discussing the February Winking Lizard meet.

Two things to decide on: Date and Location

Date suggestions?

Feb 12-13 weekend
Feb 26-27 weekend

Location Suggestions?

Here's a list of the Lizards.

Avon
Bedford Heights
Brunswick
Canton
Cleveland Heights
Columbus - Bethel Rd.
Columbus - Crosswoods
Fairlawn
Independence
Lakewood
Macedonia
Mentor
Peninsula

EDIT

February 26th, 5pm at the Fairlawn Winking Lizard

Addy:
25 Ghent Rd
Fairlawn, OH 44333-3323

Last edited:
remove gateway, as I hate that Lizard, aas the parking is a pain and it is really small. I suggest Fairlawn, it is about 1/2 way for most of our members. Now just choose 3 dates. remember, some of us are our on the weekend of the 18th-20th. Maybe Feb 12 or the 26th.

i vote for the 12th evening - or the 13th any time at Bedford ... maybe Miguel can join us??? it's just a quick run down 271!!

You would. What if it's a Saturday and you can't make it anyway?

Fairlawn is nice. Parking can be sketchy depending on the time. Plenty of room for us to get a table and offend a bunch of people.

Any of these locations work for me:

Canton
Fairlawn
Independence
Macedonia
Peninsula

Independence/Macedonia are down the road from me so those are the best LOL. But Anywhere within 1 hour is fine. For C-bus people, Canton might appeal best for them since it's not as far as the other locations. (C-bus would obviously be best for them, but it's not a happy medium for Clevelanders lol)

Either weekend in Feb will be fine for me

Well... the unfortunate thing is that we have 20 folks in or around the Akron / Cleveland area that would go...and like 4 in the Columbus area. Makes for unfortunate logistic decisions.

Well... the unfortunate thing is that we have 20 folks in or around the Akron / Cleveland area that would go...and like 4 in the Columbus area. Makes for unfortunate logistic decisions.

Since when does this group use any logic??

logistics not the same as logic...

Logistics is the management of the flow of goods, information and other resources, including energy and people, between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet the requirements of consumers (frequently, and originally, military organizations). ...

Logistics is the management of the flow of goods, information and other resources, including energy and people, between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet the requirements of consumers (frequently, and originally, military organizations). ...

That seemed like a pretty logical explanation (spin)

Logistically I vote for one of the Columbus locations because they are a central location for anyone living in Ohio... People from cinci arent going to want to drive to Cleveland, just as people from Cleveburg dont want to go to Cinci. Just my $.2, but then again I am new..

Please accept my apologizes.

Logistically I vote for one of the Columbus locations because they are a central location for anyone living in Ohio... People from cinci arent going to want to drive to Cleveland, just as people from Cleveburg dont want to go to Cinci. Just my $.2, but then again I am new..

Newbie is a smart one. :)

Back