Speedracr79's Build Thread

Not really I just try to get the good deals that's all. If I had bank I'd be done with the build already.

Well just got these pieces the other day CF Glovebox, CF Cupholder cover, ill post pics later. I was this close to getting some GT Spec trailing arms but they didnt WANT to come off the other car so my search continues.

Well just got these pieces the other day CF Glovebox, CF Cupholder cover, ill post pics later. I was this close to getting some GT Spec trailing arms but they didnt WANT to come off the other car so my search continues.

but they didnt WANT to come off the other car as in u were trying to take them off a car? lol

yeah we were trying to get them off but theres a sleeve in the middle of the bushing and it was seized on so the bushing came off but w/o the sleeve.

thanks man ...not sure yet i have been thinking about different ways to do it one would be to chop it in half use the top from mine and the bottom half of this one or have a shop just make it work but il keep yall posted of the process

Today is an even better day not only is it Friday but I just bought a VIS CF Trunk should be getting it next week ill post a pic finally ive always wanted a CF Hood and Trunk and well i got them. Next is gonna be custom CF fenders im gonna attempt to make some. Now that i have a garage and a big ass shed i can practice. Wish me luck.

you should let me borrow your cf trunk ;D.
let me know how those fenders go, if you need any help just let me know, id love to learn how to make em.

lol on the trunk...but its all gonna be trial and error im first gonna attempt them in fiberglass see how it comes out then when im ready im gonna tackle the CF. I havent the first clue on how to mess with FG or CF so its gonna be a learning experience. Once im ready to tackle it if your game i can use some help ill let you know we can make some for yours too.

ive always wanted to try working with fiberglass. watched a bunch of youtube videos.lol
but cf fenders sound dope. im forsure game.

trust me id love to have some but im not gonna start till i have all the parts i need first i dont want any lag in this build waiting for pars to come in. Once it starts its not gonna finish till its completion apart from the obvious breaks to eat and sleep but you know what i mean. Right now the only thing holding up is money for parts and paint.

Since i just moved into my first home this month im still playing catch up on bills and what not. Only reason i got the trunk was because I got a pretty descent deal so i couldnt pass it up also the seller worked with me and i made payments otherwise i wouldnt have been able to buy it. But now im broke till next payday. So bear with me guys i want a quality build one to be proud of so patients is a vertue...

I think any one who mods cars and who collect parts only to wait for everything to arrive before install is a parts *****.. or those that buy parts and never install them.

I think any one who mods cars and who collect parts only to wait for everything to arrive before install is a parts *****.. or those that buy parts and never install them.

Thats me im just waiting to get all the parts and then im gonna go on a Build binge and install everything at once. Well you know what i mean.

but you forgot the ones who buy parts hord them and then have a big parts sale...lol

Back