Speedracr79's Build Thread

Looking sharp man!! Did you replace the thermostat when you did the hoses & rad?

No I should have ill do it later though...so when u goin to do the work on ur car so we can knock it out

i love it i took my brother in law to this highschool stadium to teach him how to drive... it was fun...open area, loose grave, ebrake, and reverse 180's

shoulda kept her a red head :) haha. nice red engine bay and trunk ;)

but very nice. cant wait to see the painted lip kit

Apexi muffler and custom piping I don't recall if its 2 1/4 or 2 1/2 but I'm gonna sell it and get another not sure as to which one

looks good brandon u swaping in them cams??? and wat was the hardess thing for taking out the motor??? any tips for wen i swap mine????

Honestly it was the axles since we had never pulled one out it was fun but the rest is just unbolt and disconnect pretty much and don't forget to label your nuts and bolts just gotta make sure you are clear on the sides when pulling motor that you don't snag a harness or something.it can be done with 2 people like we did but 3 is much quickeralso make sure your on a smooth even surface so the hoyst dosent slide down your driveway with your motor...it was a good fun day I reccommend it to anyone just for fun

Honestly it was the axles since we had never pulled one out it was fun but the rest is just unbolt and disconnect pretty much and don't forget to label your nuts and bolts just gotta make sure you are clear on the sides when pulling motor that you don't snag a harness or something.it can be done with 2 people like we did but 3 is much quickeralso make sure your on a smooth even surface so the hoyst dosent slide down your driveway with your motor...it was a good fun day I reccommend it to anyone just for fun

make sure your on a smooth even surface so the hoyst dosent slide down your driveway with your motor.. lol!!! iv seen that happen... and yea the axles were a b**** to tak off if u dont know wat ur doin wen i took my clutch out i had no clue but now its a peice o pecon pie...

Back