Mazdas247.com Mazda of the Month (December)

NewB here

sup... new to this forum, and got a 03 Protege5 too. Got it for about almost 3yrs and havnt done anything to it yet, but now that I got time i would like to mod it a little. First starting from looks and handle b4 even going to the engine speed and power is realy not my thing right now (somewhat family car). Any pointers on what to start with? I've begon giving my engine a makeover (red wire covers), tinted windows(rear and side dark, diver and pass mid. dark), and visor. Also any cheap stuff? But im tring to stay away from cheap ebay stuff.
SOMEONE PLZ REPLY

thank you

Congrats Alex!

I'll miss it..

You too...

Congrats! Nice ride...

Congrats Sniffy

indeed gratz man

Thanks...

Like everyone already said, your P5 deserves motm status. congrats bro

Means a lot coming from someone with such a SUPER CLEAN car...

congrats on the win

Congrats Alex....good to see she had one last hoorah.

x2...

Congrats!! See ya at the next meet

You mean the one in Asheville you just missed...lol...

Congrats! Pretty sure it was that sick custom banana install that won it for ya.

Definitely the banana...lol...

epic10_0415.jpg

Congrats dude !! sick ride !!

Appreciated...

Congratz. Well deserved.

Thanks...

Congrats! Have any more interior pics? I wanna see how those speed3 seats work in the p5!

Here are a few...really never took to many pics...

MazdaspeedSeats009.jpg

009.jpg

144-1.jpg

congrats nice ride yo.....

sup... new to this forum, and got a 03 Protege5 too. Got it for about almost 3yrs and havnt done anything to it yet, but now that I got time i would like to mod it a little. First starting from looks and handle b4 even going to the engine speed and power is realy not my thing right now (somewhat family car). Any pointers on what to start with? I've begon giving my engine a makeover (red wire covers), tinted windows(rear and side dark, diver and pass mid. dark), and visor. Also any cheap stuff? But im tring to stay away from cheap ebay stuff.
SOMEONE PLZ REPLY

thank you

Check the FS section, almost every single piece on this car has come off of here...I have not bought a single thing new that is on the car...you will save TONS of money...look through the pictures threads and get some inspiration, try to get your own style though so it doesn't look like every other P5...here are a few pics of my progress in the two and a half years I had it...

559.jpg

DSCI2296.jpg

019.jpg

011.jpg

080.jpg

11.jpg

DSC06206.jpg

FSThread187.jpg

DSC05546.jpg

DSC05998.jpg

DSC06800.jpg

DSC07202.jpg

668.jpg

667.jpg

downsized_07070012442.jpg

Yep, loved them white, but the Powdercoat was sooooo F'ed up...I tried repainting white, but that was nothing short of disaster...

Back