wtb : stock mazda3 rims or mazdaspeed rims

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolkProtege5

:
2002 Mazda Protege 5
i currently have 16" polk winter rims with some snow tires on my p5 and want to go with something different. i also have some bridgestone potenza i think re760's in the basement with about 80% tread or so. all of this could be up for trade. hope i didnt need to post a pic but let me know and i will. i am looking for 5 spoke mazda3 rims or even the 18" mazdaspeed 3 rims. but am open to other rims also so send me what you got and whether you want to trade or just sell. thanks guys and my email is justinboyer1983@yahoo.com or call/text me at 6147780892 EDIT: I PUT A FEW PICS UP, MY FIANCEE HAS THE P5 SO ILL HAVE TO TAKE PICS OF THE POLK WINTERS LATER
IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

pimpwagon.jpg

Last edited:
sorry i will get some pics up of the rims/tires i have for trade as soon as possible. as far as all the replys sorry ive not been online all day. does anyone know how big i can go? my p5 is pretty low ive got it lowered with progress springs and mazdaspeed struts (the ones made for the p5 not the msp) my 16s seem big on it already thats the reason i ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back