GI/FT: P5 OEM Leather Seats for OEM Cloth Seats (For Locals/Southeast states ONLY!!)

I wanted to see if there was anyone in the Southeast/Tri-State region (AL, FL, GA) that might want to swap seats with me. These are OEM leather seats from an '03 P5 with ~78K miles on it. I'd like to swap out the door cards also. They're in really good shape. No tears, rips, stains, or odors. The rear seats are in even better shape. The front seats DO NOT have air bags.

The cloth seats and door cards must be in really good to great condition (no rips, stains, pet hair, or odors...i.e. cigarette smoke, pets). I'm willing to do an even swap if you drive to Tallahassee. Consider the difference in price your time and gas money driving to my house. If interested, I ask that you take proper forum pics of your seats and door cards, too, so that I know what I'm getting before you make the drive over. If you would like to see more pics, please let me know.

I'm not desperate...just seeing if there's any interest out there. When I bought my P5 earlier this year, I wanted cloth seats, but this P5 was a great deal that I couldn't pass up and I thought I'd settle with leather. I've never really been a leather type of guy. Always have preferred cloth in cars.

On to the pics:

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

Last edited:
I know someone that may be interested in your leathers if you would wanna come down to South Florida, he offered me a full interior out of an 03.5 MSP for my P5 Leathers but I declined. PM ME I can give you his info.

Thanks for the heads up, but I'm not interested in driving all that way. And the rear seats from an MSP takes some modification to fit into a P5 IIRC.

Damn it, why do I have to be so far away................ I would love to get my hands on these leather seats

Was Delturious wanting some leather seats or something?

Nope, parting out his P5 in the FS section, but his prices on the stuff I picked up from him were Excellent...

That's a little too far to drive. Thanks for looking out though...

Hey hank. I may be interested in trading seats with you. My p5 is still not running but it has cloth. Lmk

hey man, i have my seat covers out already. maybe willing to drive to drop them off. still have the doors on though. non smoking car as well. im in orlando if you ever get this way. but as stated, may consider taking that 4hr drive.

Hey hank. I may be interested in trading seats with you. My p5 is still not running but it has cloth. Lmk

PM your address and I might swing by to take a look at the condition of them. How many miles on your P5?

hey man, i have my seat covers out already. maybe willing to drive to drop them off. still have the doors on though. non smoking car as well. im in orlando if you ever get this way. but as stated, may consider taking that 4hr drive.

I don't foresee myself heading down that way anytime soon. Are you just wanting to swap your cloths with the leather?

There's only 94xxx on the p5. They are in great condition from what I can remember. Why are you getting rid of your leather seats?

Back