FS or TRADE - Volk Racing GT-C rims and accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

hnda etr

EDIT: 1-10-11 - Also open to TRADES for high quality 18x8 wheels like SSR Type F (or others), Work, Advan, Rays, Volk (other styles), Enkei PF01, GTC01, etc. Looking for Black color (or very dark - no silver/chrome/white/etc)

Not interested in Rota, 5Zigen, XXR, Tenzo, Motegi, Konig, etc...

Must be 5x114.3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hate to do it, but I needz teh money for rebuilding my popped motor.

These are Authentic Volk Racing rims model GT-C Gunmetal grey Face 1 18x8 +42 5x114.3 ~22lbs

They are 2 Piece wheels - forged outer, cast inner spokes.

All 4 are in very good condition, no dents or curb rashes. Before I popped, I was cleaning the dirt off the inside off the wheels, so you can see in the pics that 2 of the wheels are clean and 2 are dirty.

Included in the package are the Center Caps, 90* valve stems, 16 New lugs + 4 New locking lugs - these are special lugs that you will have to have. New aluminum hub centering rings. Finally, I have iForged TPMS brackets which will allow you to install your factory TPMS (TPMS not included) You can see the brackets installed on the 90* valve stems.

List price for the rims new range from $500-$700 per wheel.

Here's what's included and prices I paid for accessories:

4 Volk Racing GT-C wheels
(including valve stems and center caps) $2000
16 special lugs - $120
4 special locking lugs - $55
4 hub centering rings - $40
4 iForged TPMS Brackets - $35

For a total of $2250

I'm looking to get $1800 for eveything - not including shipping - Price is pretty firm, so don't bother coming at me with $1500 offers...

Now, on with teh secks!

CIMG3446.jpg

CIMG3449.jpg

CIMG3453.jpg

CIMG3451.jpg

CIMG3448.jpg

CIMG3447.jpg

CIMG3454.jpg

Last edited:
man these are beautiful!!! i wish i had the money for these, but wont anytime soon. Bump for nice kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back