Vibrant header with downpipe, Vibrant FULL axle back exhaust, and Mazdaspeed exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

channelv

Well description says it all. I bought these several months ago with intention to install but due to unforseen circumstances (some financial, others for other reasons), I'm looking to sell. They're all brand new and I'll save you MUCH more than buying them online.

Looks like I can only post 4 pics per posting so I'll come back on later with more pictures.

Here are your online prices, remember shipping in not included:
http://www.***************/Vibrant_Header_Mazda_3_p/2542.htm $518.36 + shipping
http://www.***************/Vibrant_Exhaust_Mazda_3_p/1696s.htm $570.95 + shipping

Vibrant header and downpipe - $400
Vibrant high flow cat and full exhaust - $450
Mazdaspeed exhaust (pending sale right now but you may ask anyways) $300

PLEASE do not low ball me - we can discuss a deal but as you can see I am saving you TONS of cash already!!

Attachments

• HPIM0523.JPG
    HPIM0523.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 976
  • HPIM0528.JPG
    HPIM0528.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 964
  • HPIM0527.JPG
    HPIM0527.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 965
  • DSCF0408.jpg
    DSCF0408.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 950
  • HPIM0522.JPG
    HPIM0522.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 956
Please have a look at the *For Sale Rules (& GI, GB, WTT, WTB)*.

In order to post items for sale, you must post photos of the items along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. If you have multiple items, each one must be displayed with the piece of paper. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

You'll also need to input your location into your profile. Settings (upper right corner of this window) > Edit Profile > Location

Thanks (2thumbs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back