need a front engine mount and rear trans mount

I just bought a new engine mount from custom performance engineering. They also have a rear trans mount available. They come with stiffer bushing as well which is nice since the stock ones suck and have way too much play. You can also try turbine tech, their are two different rear diff mounts on the speed6 so i'm not sure which one your looking for since your didn't specify. Theres a top and bottom mount. Turbine tech has the lower rear diff mount and they also offer a front engine mount. I bought the front engine mount from turbine tech as well as bottom rear diff mount from them. I bought the top rea diff mound and wishbone engine mount from custom performance engineering "cp-e.com" I've these goodies for a couple weeks but havent been able to put them in yet or id tell you what kind of a difference they made. turbine tech has some good info though, check them out
Hope this helps...

Last edited:
I have had the cp-e lower wishbone mount and it made a huge difference. But then I upgraded my other top mounts to the AWR 70 and that made an even more amazing difference. The vibration wasn't too bad or noticable, however the top trans mount bushing began to rip. So I contacted AWR and they upgraded me for free to the 95 duro top mounts (Just replaced the bushings). When doing so I also purchased the AWR wishbone 95 duro mount. Having all three mounts at 95 made a huge difference in improvement, but I must forewarn that the interior rattling does significantly increase. At first it wasn't too bad but it has over time loosened up interior pieces causing them to rattle at idle, underload it is fine, still loud (keep in mind I have full cp-e catless headers and magnaflow catback).

So my overall suggestion would be if you don't have any mods done to your car, I would recommend upgrading all three mounts to the AWR 70 duro, you can get the whole package for under $350 bucks at AWR LINK. If you have engine mods or they are in the future plans I would upgrade to the 88 duro for a stronger and healthier feel when you press on the gas pedal. I know its a bit pricey but the product is great and the customer service is impeccable.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back