Yellow MSP on 19 41

destineal

Contributor
:
Black Mica #129
To the 03.5 Yellow MSP I chased down. Thanks for not waving back after I went through all the trouble of chasing you down. Henry County Certified Fire Fighter tag.

Edit:

I was heading home crossing over 19 41 and I saw what I thought was the yellow p5 I usually see. As I got closer I noticed the black hood, tinted windows, and sedan status with the 03.5 wing to match. I immediately pulled over to the right and made the U turn. I headed back towards the light, but I didn't see you, so I figured you turned right, so I also turned right giving the gas pedal no mercy in the process. I caught up to you , honked my horn and waved. You just looked at me and kept going man. No love......No love. Its all good though, because at least I'm not the only MSP in the area.

Last edited:
Probably somebody that has no idea. The only yellow MSP I still know is Rob, ditysouthmsp, and I am not even sure if he still has it. He's forged and pretty quick too, he woulda waved for sure though.

To the 03.5 Yellow MSP I chased down. Thanks for not waving back after I went through all the trouble of chasing you down. Henry County Certified Fire Fighter tag.

Edit:

I was heading home crossing over 19 41 and I saw what I thought was the yellow p5 I usually see. As I got closer I noticed the black hood, tinted windows, and sedan status with the 03.5 wing to match. I immediately pulled over to the right and made the U turn. I headed back towards the light, but I didn't see you, so I figured you turned right, so I also turned right giving the gas pedal no mercy in the process. I caught up to you , honked my horn and waved. You just looked at me and kept going man. No love......No love. Its all good though, because at least I'm not the only MSP in the area.

durty stalker...

yea I was. I get excited when I see other MSPs or even protege's. I rarely see either. Its all about Mazda 3's and Miatas apparently.

Last edited:
Back