Mazdas247.com Mazda of the Month (November)

Damn....again, hahaha. Waiting for the day you hit MOTM 3 times, lol. Congrats again...I need new undies every time I see your car...jizz... :D

Jeez, dont you get ENOUGH praise on rx7club.com :D kidding, looks great as always. I liked it better when it was all 99 spec'd out though :( I think FEED just screams "status=baller!" lol. What you got planned next, do tell do tell...

Jeez, dont you get ENOUGH praise on rx7club.com :D kidding, looks great as always.

LOL! I get no love on 7club :)

I liked it better when it was all 99 spec'd out though :( I think FEED just screams "status=baller!" lol.

I hear ya.. That's why I now have a 94 SSM with 99+ stuff and Mazdaspeed stuff (has only 33K on it).

4980884351_ece17bf6f6_b.jpg

Oh so pretty :) trade you a fancy Mazda keychain for it! Been saving for a SSM for a while now, hoping to find an R2 model which even further diminish my chances, maybe next year.

Congrats! Damn your car looks sick!

I could not find another thread more appropriate or deserving of my first post.
so here you go...I would say that this is the sickest RX-7 I have ever seen.
I love the body kit, the wheels, the stance, the engine compartment, the seats ..... I like it all.
Keep up the great work !! you now have a new fan in Tampa Florida.

wow simply beautiful .. looks clean , i've always loved rx7's but you make them look so nice.. great work on the car.. keep it up

Back