WTB Driver side seatbelt lock asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

black02p5

:
2002 Mazda P5
I'm trading in my Mazda Protege 5 and I'm in desperate need of a driver side seatbelt lock..I have many parts to trade but I may be able to do cash

Which thread do you want to keep? I just noticed you reposted this.

Mine just went out oo :( i was going to go to a junkyard over here called Mazda Heaven to see if they have any

I had to replace the driver's side seatbelt lock/retainer on my wife's Protege back in September. I winded up purchasing a new one upon the recommendation of many members since this is a part that could jeopardize her safety in a crash if were to happen. Spent $42.89 shipped from onlinemazdaparts.com.

I had to replace the driver's side seatbelt lock/retainer on my wife's Protege back in September. I winded up purchasing a new one upon the recommendation of many members since this is a part that could jeopardize her safety in a crash if were to happen. Spent $42.89 shipped from onlinemazdaparts.com.

Thats what I'll be doing soon if the forum fails

This is not a bad deal. I just got the drivers side from the dealer this morning for $52 out the door. Only a couple dollars but they had to order it too so it might as well go to your house.

Yeah...it was cheaper than what I thought a new one was going to be. Didn't really want to take a chance with a used one.

Contact Jason at Mazdapart@gmail.com for the part number and then enter it into their system to add the part to your cart. Or you can call him, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back