MikeLikesMazda's post-tramatic accident partout sale! LOTS OF STUFF!!!

Ok guys, its finally here! The past 2 weekends have been spent tearing down the protege and collecting the parts for sale. For the sake of fairness, I am not accepting dibs. First person with the money will get the parts. More pics are available upon request. ALL BODY PIECES ARE LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.Alright, lets do this..

MSP ECU (flashed by SpicyorangeMSP) Sold to Ractive

GTSPEC front strut tower bar Sold to Speedracr79

Tokico HP Blues w/ Racing Beat springs Sold to msp03rbuld

Stock ES FRONT brake calipers w/ semi-metallic pads $50 ea. Rear calipers sold to WhiteMP5Black

Stock ES radiator with upper and lower hoses $75

MP3 front bumper w/o fog lights. drivers side light housing had to be cut out a little to accommodate IC piping Sold to Protege17

ES rear bumper with lip LIP Sold to Protege17

MP3 side skirts Sold to Protege17

Radio bezel w/ controls Sold to ScratchNSniff

Progress rear sway bar w/ endlinks $75

Last edited:
all four doors. front windows have no tint, rear windows have 5% $75 ea.

Front fenders $50 ea

Mazdaspeed axle-back exhaust $75

MSP trunk lid w/ blacked out badges Sold to Protege17

ES radiator fans $25 ea

ES headlights with all bulbs $75 ea or $125 for both

Primary o2 sensor $25 SECONDARY SENSOR Sold to noob2protege5

Stock MSP turbo manifold Sold to neilv
Garrett GT28RS turbo w/ .86 a/r turbine housing and 7psi IWG (absolutely NO shaft play) oil & water lines included Sold to 2.0Tt03speed
Corksport J pipe w/ jet hot coating $75 S pipe sold to 2.0Tt03speed

Altered Customs FMIC kit w/ Greddt type-RS BOV $350 MAF sold to junya1985

Custom SRI w/ Injen filter and hydrosheild (3" diam.) $50

Last edited:
ES brake discs. never been turned $25 ea or $75 for all

Stock tail lights. lightly smoked with VHT (wet sanded, clear coated, and polished) Sold to Protege17

Stock mirrors $30 ea or $50 for both

Washer fluid bottle $20

Stock grill with blacked out badge Sold to 95blkprobe

VIS Evo style carbon fiber hood (light fading, easy fix though) $400

Last edited:
shocks have about 9000 miles on them. the sri should fit as long as your turbo has a 3" inlet, if not you will have to get a different coupler. it puts the filter right behind the drivers side headlight

Insane prices for local pickup on those things...I would take the radio surround for $30 shipped...PM if you would do it...

That grille will fit a p5, correct? If so, ill take it. 40 shipped? I may be interested in other things as well.

all pm's have been replied to.

the engine was rebuilt about 40,000 miles ago by Michigan Motor Exchange and i have all paper work from that. it still runs strong and i havent had any trouble with it. it burned a little bit of oil but i figure that was from the turbo. i can post pics of it if you would like

if you were willing to maybe greyhound ship stuff, id take that bumper and the gt spec maybe the spoiler too if u were willing to seperate it from trunk lid. let me know via pm if interested

How much use is on the blues/springs. Is it the actual racing beat springs, or the msp springs, and will you ship to canada? Thanks

Back