Wiper blade question for my 07 MS3

RainX Latitude is the best i`ve seen esp in rain they don`t sqeak and remove all water they also last longer than my old pair ( don`t remember which ones) but these have no spines so they will conform to your windshield, only thing in winter if you have winter is put them up if you leave your car out.

Last edited:
"For its November (2008) issue, Consumer Reports tested 15 different wiper blades.

Two models were top-rated: the Valeo 600 Series and the RainX Latitude. The editors named two other brands CR best buys: the Anco 31 Series and the Michelin RainForce."
http://www.komonews.com/news/consumer/36634569.html

The Driver side is a 21", the passanger side is a 19".

Wiper blades are easy to change (you are talking about the front, right?) I use Bosch Icons on everything. I had some Michelin "Radius", but they didn't last even a year.

Valeos SUCK! went through 3 sets with first 2 defective. 3rd set I used during winter and boy it almost killed me cuz it's a magnet for snow to freeze on. Simply horrible! I tried good years wipers and they did very well, didn't last long tho. Tried rain x wipers and they were great for a while, but if u use their wiper and the window treatment they squeak and chatter after about a month. So far believe it or not the ones that worked the best with rain X treatment is the michelins I bought from walmart, it's Been a year and they r still going strong with no squeak or chatter.

MS3 Wiper Blades Front & Rear & Rear Install Videos

+++1 on the Trico NeoForms

The rear wiper is a pain to find and no one stocks it locally. wipers123 has the rear wipers and they also have the install videos for both rear and front. Both are easy but the rear install is a little odd because of the amount of force it takes to snap it out.

Back