WTB: Front and rear sway bar, front strut tower bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty07allstar

:
03 Protege ES
Looking for what the title says for a 2003 Protege ES. For the rear sway bar I'm looking for one with the klunk fix bracket.

I have new Racing Beat front and rear sway bars with the Mazda parts label still attached with new bushings, new rear brackets, new MSP endlinks, and later this week, new clunk fix brackets or if you prefer a one year old used AXR clunk fix kit with new black powder coat.

EDIT: I also have a bead blasted/unfinished OE P5 strut bar.

Last edited:
I have new Racing Beat front and rear sway bars with the Mazda parts label still attached with new bushings, new rear brackets, new MSP endlinks, and later this week, new clunk fix brackets or if you prefer a one year old used AXR clunk fix kit with new black powder coat.

EDIT: I also have a bead blasted/unfinished OE P5 strut bar.

How much for the front and rear with the clunk fix? Also how much for the strut bar?

$325 Shipped for the sway bars with bushings, brackets, end links and clunk fix.

Strut bar $45 shipped unfinished, $55 powder coated a basic color (red, white, black, silver, etc)

$325 Shipped for the sway bars with bushings, brackets, end links and clunk fix.

Strut bar $45 shipped unfinished, $55 powder coated a basic color (red, white, black, silver, etc)

Will the sway bars bolt right on without any modification? I have a 03 Protege ES. I'll let you know about the strut bar.

If he doesn't, I have all that

Thanks, if he doesn't I'll buy it from you. So you have everything, so all I'll have to do is undo some bolts and switch the brackets and rebolt it all down? What do you have to do with the battery because the bar holding the battery won't fit correctly, right?

What about installing the strut bar? Does it come with all of the brackets needed? I know that I will also have to relocate the cruise control mount. Do you happen to have the mount for the cruise that came with the p5?

Brackets and cruise control mount are included.

i have mine for sale as well. $37 shipped if not too late.

1011159.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back