See you soon, Chris!!

/RX-8Chick

:
Winning Blue RX-8 MT and Aquatic Blue Mica 2 MT
Safe travels tomorrow. Good luck with your new job and new place! We'll miss you and we'll see you soon!

~Jenn and James

Thanks Jenn.

Thanks to Sean, Will, Jenn, and James for coming out to dinner for a last meeting tonight. It was nice to see you all for one last time before my trek tomorrow.

I'll see you all next year during Lime Rock... You better believe that!

see you on the forum...get us some pics of the new place, enjoy the better weather and see you in may! best to you man!

Just leave whydon't you....j/k Have safe travels Chris. I may be down @ Road Atlanta December 3-4 @ Road Atlanta for NASA Time Trials.....and I will also be helping out Eric Meyer during the enduro as well.

Have a safe trip down Chris and best of luck with completing your move. As said, be sure to post up pics of the new crib and will def. be jealous of you as you miss out on our lovely NE winter weather. lol Hope to see you at LRP!!!

Hey Chris have a good trip down and good luck! I haven't been around much since the new job so I didn't even know this was happening until now :( but good luck and hope to see you soon!

For those up to the minute road updates Mahk...you'll have to follow him on Twitter. lol

Hope all is going well Chris....

I made it to Roanoke, VA yesterday and got in around 3pm today. I was too tired and exhausted to post about it.

I managed to find a decent apartment already for cheap. It's pretty snazzy and I can rent a detached garage for the 2-3 months of wintah here.

Now I have to go pick up the Miata and find a place to park it and the 6 for 1 night. This will be fun.

Marlon: If there is nothing going with me and work, I'll come hang out. I don't think there is anything in the schedule for us until the beginning of next year. Let me know.

Back