Rotor question & axles question

blazinrola80

:
msp 03
First question..Rotors: I am looking for a slotted direct replacement.. I checked most of the vendors and i can just find rear Rotora's.

What i am looking for is: EBC Ultimax BlackDash Slotted Rotors
There is no part number for the front rotors. so i cross referenced part numbers came out with the 03 protege ES has same part number as the MSP..
Question are the front rotors from a ES or P5 interchangeable with MSP?

Reason i don't go BBK I am trying to fit at least a 16" wheel in front..if i could do a 15" even better..

Second question Axles.. where to get or who makes High performance axles. or are we stuck to oem/APS ones? I called Drive shaft shop no listing for Mazda protege.. I read some where some one had replaced there axles..

Thanks for the help.. I was amazed how some of you like this car as a autocross car and there was no Brake sticky..

Brake rotors are not interchangeable with the ES/P5. The MSP brakes are bigger front and rear. MSP fronts are 10.78" and MSP rears are 11.00", ES/P5 are 10.2" front and rear.
Front EBC Ultimax BlackDash Slotted Rotors (aka USR) USR7107
Rear EBC Ultimax BlackDash Slotted Rotors (aka USR) USR1197

Find your best price on the rotors then call BuyBrakes.com they price match and have free two way shipping. Here is a coupon code for buybrakes.com http://www.buybrakes.com/coupon.html.

Thank you very much!!

i guess its a typo: USR7107 EBC Brakes-USR EBC Sport Rotor Kit; Rear; 10.8 in. Dia.; Set of Two;

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back