CorkSport Mazda 3 Rear Brace, fits 2003-2011+ Mazda 3 Hatch and Mazdaspeed 3

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
We have just released our new rear brace for the Mazda 3 Hatch/Mazdaspeed 3. It fits 1st and 2nd gen models. Our brace includes push button quick release pins in case you need to pull the bar to haul something in the hatch. The brace is $149 and includes in depth installation instructions. A link to the brace is here. We have the braces in stock.

Mazdaspeed-3-Mazda-3-rear-brace.jpg

Mazdaspeed-3-Mazda-3-rear-brace-installed.jpg

Mazdaspeed-3-Mazda-3-rear-brace-end-bracket.jpg

Post away if you have a question or comment.
-Derrick

Last edited:
Hmmmm..... interesting..... Anyone that installs it, do post impressions on handling improvements and quick-release ease. In a pinch and surrounded by gang-bangers, it could be pulled and used as a handy swingable weapon too. Crack a few turns, crack a few heads..... I like it.

It doesn't mount to the top of the strut like most other bars, but to the rear strut side-supports. I would assume the side supports provides the same flex/torsion resistance in that orientation, yes? Squaring off the top and bottom suspension has always usually helped with rear bars. I might give it a go after my coilover install.

Also, Anyone from CS test this on a gen1 MS3 that is on coilovers? Any appreciable improvement when using an upgraded suspension vs stock struts/springs?

The front brace is in production but it is still a few months our until we will have them ready to sell.

Cudaman if you are near us you can take a look at the one in our shop car for the ease of use with the pins.

-Derrick

Back