Before and afters! HUGE difference, no really, HUGE.

LOL WUT

Before :

P7110074.jpg

P7110072.jpg

P7020061.jpg

After :

8787.06.jpg

8787.07.jpg

8787.09.jpg

8787.24.jpg

Yep, traded in the Mazda finally. The truck is a 07 Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel. 52,000 miles, CAI , 5" TBE, fully billet trans, 6" lift, 37" tires. I was tired of driving the mazda and have always wanted a big truck. Should be a bit easier driving this winter :). I'll still poke around the fourms now and then.

Oh so your car was the one on ebay...I think most are trading the car in cuz its difficult to find a buyer for our cars, mainly everyone probably figures they are ragged on ....:(

Yes sir mine was on ebay, twice... Over 40 watchers both times and nothing but $12,000 offers and scammers. I got fed up and just traded her in. I got more for trade than my asking price on ebay so I was happy.

Wow. Haha, that is quite the before/after. I've always wanted an early 90's Cummins truck with a hood stack and 5-speed as a DD. Have fun with it!

What difference? You're still rockin a 4-door

I, on the other hand, have a ram in addition to the speed, although mine isn't the torque monster like yours. Opted for the hemi crew cab 2010 model. Gots ta tow da camper!

man i didnt know a clay bar could make such a difference! something sure did buff out lol.

chip that sucker, you'll be back up with the speed of your old ms3.

Thanks for the kind words fellas! I plan to get a smarty tuner on the truck soon which ranges from 30hp up to like 230hp. I will probably run the 100hp tune even though I didnt buy the truck to be fast, it will be fun :).

^It's almost hella flush because the tires are almost flush with the underside of the body (lol2)

The exhaust will be staying just the way it is with maybe a muffler delete. The current 5" turbo back with a 7" tip is "look at me" enough lol. Thanks for the kind words guys.

Back