Made in USA and Free Shipping on all orders shipped inside the US.
Made in USA and Free Shipping on all orders shipped inside the US.

Thread: if you are intersted in my build as well as the other build..

Registered Member

if you are intersted in my build as well as the other build..

http:// forum DOT mazda 6 club DOT com/speed6-engine-drivetrain/231049-pics-my-motor-build DOT html

I would post the pics here but there are so many pic i just rather give you the link..

Heres are some teasers though

BRAKES

Ported intake and valve cover

ADVAN RZ wheels 19x8.5
    after junk was out but still full interior

With junk in car( VIDEO)

Ported head

Last edited by probeturbo; 10-22-2010 at 08:52 PM.
    2006 black mica speed6 WORLD FASTEST SPEED6 12.3@110 done 11/28/10 best 60ft 1.71

Registered Member Coaststarlight's Avatar

..::Atenza::..

was This just a regular P&P? do anything to correct the Airflow problem with Cyl.3?

Looks Great btw!
    Jonathon

R.I.P. 06 Mazda Atenza 3.0L - Current Car- 06 SPEED6
    -Will be missed much-

Registered Member

went to the track over the weekend...
    Only was able to make one pass all day will turn the boost up from 19psi to.... looking at 25 psi

I am car 664

Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

2006 Speed6

Looks awesome. Are the only mods you have in your signature? I may have to bring my car down for you to work some magic!
    2006 MS6 Velocity Red Mica

[installed] Cobb AccessPort OTS Stg 1 - Cobb TIP - CP-E Nano - ETS 3.25" TMIC - Forge BPV - CP-E Motor Mount - Denso ITV22 - Corksport 3" Resonated Test Pipe - Corksport CBE - Mazda Turbo TSB - BC Coilovers - Prosport Premium Boost Gauge - Vent Pod - Dashhawk - Audiolink iPod Adapter - Superbrightleds Parking Lights - Lumenitics Ultra White Fog Lights - Stock Wheels - 215/45/18 Pirelli P-Zero All Seasons - EBC RedStuff Brake Pads
    [Bonus parts] CP-E FMIC - HKS BOV - Protege Garage TIP - Work Emotion CR-KAI 18x7.5 Gunmetal

Registered Member

mazda speed6

yeah i wonder too cuz how do u expect to run 25psi on the stock map sensor? also just a fyi, its not always cyl #3 i know MAP had examples up of how overflowing theirs was, but its actually cyl#4 that outflows all others sometimes, people just for a long time thought cyl 3 blew cuz of the balance shaft assembly, but then alot of ppl convinced them otherwise once MAPs results were punblished, since running hotter is one thing for a cylinder, but runnng leaner is running hotterx3 so if there is a failure that is much more probable a cause, i personally would want to get some flow numbers if i got a PnP
    Cp-e FMIC, Cp-e CAI and Turbo Inlet, TurboXS BOV/BPV Hyrbid valve, TurboXS race pipe, COBB AP, Tanabe Spring and Whiteline adjustable sway waiting to be installed

Mount Vernon VA representing!

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Igve2shtz View Post
    Looks awesome. Are the only mods you have in your signature? I may have to bring my car down for you to work some magic!
    Pretty much oh i have a big maf and flash as well.. i also have a few tricks that i did but nothing major... As far as the porting of the intake when i ported all the intakes i have done i have not cut it open or anything and i have gotten the same HP as those that have had a professional P&P!! bring it on down and lets see what you can get done for you!!!
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.