if you are intersted in my build as well as the other build..

http:// forum DOT mazda 6 club DOT com/speed6-engine-drivetrain/231049-pics-my-motor-build DOT html

I would post the pics here but there are so many pic i just rather give you the link..

Heres are some teasers though

BRAKES
P1000614.jpg

P1000609.jpg

Ported intake and valve cover
IMG_1704.jpg

IMG_1706.jpg

IMG_1702.jpg

powdercoating011.jpg

powdercoating006.jpg

underhood2.jpg

ADVAN RZ wheels 19x8.5
after junk was out but still full interior
P1010038.jpg

With junk in car( VIDEO)

Ported head
IMG_1954.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1919-1.jpg

Last edited:
went to the track over the weekend...
Only was able to make one pass all day will turn the boost up from 19psi to.... looking at 25 psi

I am car 664

12627run.jpg

Looks awesome. Are the only mods you have in your signature? I may have to bring my car down for you to work some magic!

yeah i wonder too cuz how do u expect to run 25psi on the stock map sensor? also just a fyi, its not always cyl #3 i know MAP had examples up of how overflowing theirs was, but its actually cyl#4 that outflows all others sometimes, people just for a long time thought cyl 3 blew cuz of the balance shaft assembly, but then alot of ppl convinced them otherwise once MAPs results were punblished, since running hotter is one thing for a cylinder, but runnng leaner is running hotterx3 so if there is a failure that is much more probable a cause, i personally would want to get some flow numbers if i got a PnP

Looks awesome. Are the only mods you have in your signature? I may have to bring my car down for you to work some magic!

Pretty much oh i have a big maf and flash as well.. i also have a few tricks that i did but nothing major... As far as the porting of the intake when i ported all the intakes i have done i have not cut it open or anything and i have gotten the same HP as those that have had a professional P&P!! bring it on down and lets see what you can get done for you!!!

Back