2011 Grand-Am Schedule

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Here is the final schedule, all dates marked with asteriks ** is where we'll be holding corrals

**Jan. 29-30 Daytona Intl Speedway Rolex 24 -- Rolex Series & Continental Tire Challenge**

Mar. 4-5 Homestead/Miami Intl Speedway -- Rolex Series & Continental Tire Challenge

**Apr. 8-9 Barber Motorsports Park, Birmingham, AL -- Rolex Series & Continental Tire Challenge (IRL Race)**

**May 13-14 Virginia Intl Raceway, Danville, VA -- Rolex Series & Continental Tire Challenge**

**May 28 & 30 Lime Rock Park, Lakeville, Ct -- Rolex Series and Continental Tire Challenge**

**Jun. 3-4 Watkins Glen Intl, Six Hours at the Glen -- Rolex Series and Continental Tire Challenge**

**Jun. 24-25 Road America, Elkhart Lake, WI -- Rolex Series & Continental Tire Challenge (Nationwide Race)**

**Jul. 8-9 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Monterrey, CA -- Rolex Series & Continental Tire Challenge**

**Jul. 23-24 New Jersey Motorsports Park, Millville, NJ -- Rolex Series & Continental Tire Challenge**

Aug. 12-13 Watkins Glen Intl, Watkins Glen, NY -- Rolex Sports Car Series (Sprint Cup Race)

Aug. 19-20 Montreal, Quebec, Canada--- Rolex Sports Car Series (Nationwide Race)

**Sep. 16-17 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Lexington, OH Rolex Series & Continental Tire Challenge**

Looking forward to another great season of racing in 2011.

The season ends at Mid Ohio? Nice! I should be living about 5-6 hours from there by then. Miller off the list I see, along with the 2nd Daytona race.

just got an email from the Group Sales Manager at Watkins Glen Int'l ...

"Sahlen’s 6 Hours at The Glen GRANDAM Weekend is June 3-5 - New Car Club Corral and weekend ticket price will be offered, this $20 rate will not be available to the general public. Infield Corral parking and weekend parade laps will be included at no extra charge. Trackside locations are limited and reserved for groups of 25 cars or more. ..."

Mark your calendar and set your travel plans! for $20 you can't BEAT it!!!

Hope to see some of you at the Glen!!

$45 Mazda Corral Price for 24 Hours of Daytona

It's official ~ $45 Mazda Corral Price includes:

** Saturday/Sunday Infield/Unreserved Grandstand Ticket
** Rolex 24 event hat with corral logo
** Exclusive Mazda corral parking outside of Turn One, with easy access to infield trams

you can get 30% off select hotel pricing if you book in November (20% off if you book in December) by going to http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/Tickets-Events/Hotels.aspx

We are staying at the Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn, and i reserved Thursday for 3 nights. (in hopes of getting off work Thu and Fri)

See YOU at the races!!!

Oooooooooo let me consult my schedule. I might be able to make Daytona! I think I will be in training here in GA that week.

Back