Team Pro5 Roll Call

They are, i would like to have them removed but im pretty sure that since swedish law say they have to be there if they are fitted oem and they are :(

Maybe if they weren't sooo big it wouldn't be as bad. What if you painted them to match?

Jake Renski, 17 years old
xitoxic
Classic Red
Current: Right now i have a SRI, wheels, yellow fog tint, NGK platinum spark plugs, NGK spark plug wires, black customized headlights, black tail lights
Future: ERP slotted rotors/pads, Tokeci blue hp's, Tein S tech lowering springs, exhaust

garage_vehicle-3017-13310679371_thumb.jpg

garage_vehicle-3017-13304699001_thumb.jpg

garage_vehicle-3017-13309089961_thumb.jpg

garage_vehicle-3017-13303106491_thumb.jpg

That's a good question...

Hey,
What boost are you running and what spark plugs do you use?
just doing some research now on some spark plugs... seems like the NGK v-power plugs are the ones recommended... but no one really says much about running 14psi+ on them...

so why is there a sedan in Team Pro5

I believe they were part of MSpec...

Pro5 = Protege 5

Either way need to confirm with Effren about sedans

yeah he can roll with us TeamPro less the 5. The sedans was part of MSpec but mainly hanged with us so its all good. I dont think i will have any other sedans join though and maybe youll get a Pro5 later=)

Sorry Guys... I'm out.

I guess I misunderstood "Team PRO5"

I thought it was supposed to be modified Protege 5, that are the top of their game. Cars that are modified and loved...

Lately I have seen a couple of rusty winter beaters and some cars that arent even a Protege5.

There has to be a Standard for you to be taken seriously, If you let everyone in, It's like calling it, "Club Everyone"... which is the same as "Club 24/7"... or Burger King...

Eg... http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z260/EVADE759/remix311-1-1.jpg?t=1324867070 This is ******* Awesome...
Eg... Even Xitoxic who is 17 Years old has an awesome ride. He has just started to mod but the car matches and it totally "Checked Out" he should be proud.

Last edited:
I am awaiting my decal then i will be doing my full introduction to team protege5! im excited this is the only protege5 group ive seen with amazing rides

Back