04' - 09' MAZDA 3 and MAZDASPEED 3 Mud Flaps In Stock!!

JBR

Authorized Vendor
:
09' & 2011 MazdaSpeed3
logo.gif

James Barone Racing
Custom Fabrication of Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

James Barone Racing Mud Flaps for the Mazda 3 & MAZDASPEED 3 are the highest quality flaps available at a price that's easy to afford. Made from thick Polyvinyl Chloride with a attractive automotive finish these flaps will provide superior protection against rain, snow, mud, dirt and road debris for the life of your vehicle.

$95 Shipped!!

IMG_5291.jpg
Mud-Flap-Gen1MS3.jpg

Here's a Link to the product Page
RB8_8245.JPG

RB8_8213.JPG

Thanks,
Jamie

Last edited:
Have these been tested in the winter at all? I would love to get a set of these to keep the slush and salt off my car, but I normally get ice jams between my tire and fender well and wonder how these would hold up against the ice chunks coming off and if they would make the ice jams worse.

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks,
Josh

Have these been tested in the winter at all? I would love to get a set of these to keep the slush and salt off my car, but I normally get ice jams between my tire and fender well and wonder how these would hold up against the ice chunks coming off and if they would make the ice jams worse.

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks,
Josh

No Josh they have not been tested in winter yet. With that said, I am so confident in the quality and durability of these that they can handle anything mother nature can throw at them. I am also confident that when you get them in your hands and then installed on your car that you'll have no concerns. They really are just about bullet proof. As with all my products, they come with a risk free money back guarantee.

Thanks,
Jamie

Last edited:
A little bit about PVC

PVC is one of the most specified thermoplastics for piping system components, including, valves, fittings, flanges, and
many specialty products. PVC has excellent chemical and corrosion resistance to a broad range of fluids including water,
deionized water, most mineral acids, bases, salts and paraffinic hydrocarbon solutions. PVC material conforms to ASTM
Cell Classification 12454 (formerly designated as Type I, Grade 1). The Minimum recommended service temperature of PVC products is -50F (-45C) & maximum recommended service temperature of PVC products is 140F (60C).

I guess that answers one of my questions, the durability aspect, but I guess my biggest concern is if I am going to get more snow buildup in my wheel wells because of them. As it is I normally get a lot of build up without mud flaps. On a stock height Mazda 3 hatch how much ground clearance is there? Are your test vehicles lowered at all?

Thanks,
Josh

I don't see how they could contribute to additional build up of snow in the wheel well. On a stock 3 you should have 5-6 inch's of clearance.

Thanks,
Jamie

Ok, that sounds better, they just look very low on your test cars, that is why I was asking.

Thanks,
Josh

Ok, that sounds better, they just look very low on your test cars, that is why I was asking.

Thanks,
Josh

The pictures are of my MS3 with about a 1" drop and there is still good clearance.

Thanks,
Jamie

Ok, sounds good, I am looking into racingbeat springs which are a 1/2 inch drop for the 3.

Thanks,
Josh

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Holiday!!

Thanks,
Jamie

I hope everyone is having a safe happy holiday season.

Thanks,
Jamie

I'm ready for spring! It's time to get are cars all cleaned up and ready for track season.

Rear motor mounts and lots of other goodies coming soon!!

Back