WTB: wheels and tires. will consider all decent offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey like the title says. im just looking for some new rims preferably 17's or 18's because im tired of spending 80-100 a tire for 16" rims when it could looks so much better with some bigger wheels for the same price per tire!!!

hit me with some offers and ill see what i think and let you know.

will consider wheels alone but prefer wheel and tire combo.

Thanks!!

to joser. they are nice wheels but im just not digging them lol. and to phrenetik PM me some pics and we'll talk. i was looking at tires and they are more than the tires im looking at for my current set up but ive always wanted rx8 wheels. how much do they weigh?

I have 17" Mazda6 wheels with P215/40ZR -17 CONTINENTAL CONTIEXTREMECONTACT The tire are one year old with lots of tread. There is some curb rash on the rims, but are not bent and are balanced already. I actually am trying to find 16" rims/tires for my mazda6. :)
I will sell them to you for $350. plus 150 for shipping. so $500.
Here the pics http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss25/ivsito/PR5/

Last edited:
I have wheels in my FS thread. Link is in my sig. If you don't have stock P5 wheels and tires, price would be slightly higher than what's posted in the thread. PM me if interested.

those ms6 wheels are almost the same as the wheels i have now so no thanks man. as to fishdontbounce. those arent bad lookin. go ahead and send me a pm and well talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back