OEM MS6 Springs, Wheels, K04, Exhaust, Airbox, RMM, TMIC shroud/FMIC core/3x GaugePod

Status
Not open for further replies.

alca0811

:
06 MS6
All prices are OBO. I NEED THIS STUFF GONE!!!!

TMIC Shroud used for 36k miles - SOLD

MS6 Stock springs used for 35k miles - $80 shipped

Stock RMM used for 35k miles - $30 shipped

Stock Exhaust used for 38K miles - $115 shipped

CXRacing Intercooler Core 29x9x3. $105 SHIPPED.

stock KO4 for sale. I am looking for $125 Shipped

stock Valve Cover - $185 shipped

Synapse BOV - $180 shipped

If you are interested in something and I missed putting the price up, PM me and let me know.

Attachments

• DSC00284.JPG
    DSC00284.JPG
    337.1 KB · Views: 218
  • DSC00285.JPG
    DSC00285.JPG
    221 KB · Views: 218
  • DSC00286.JPG
    DSC00286.JPG
    390.8 KB · Views: 219
  • DSC00287.JPG
    DSC00287.JPG
    411 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC00289.JPG
    DSC00289.JPG
    382 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
For the stock intake, do you have ALL the nuts, clamps, bolts, etc? I see the air filter box, but where's the resonator? If you have the ENTIRE and COMPLETE assembly, I'll take it off your hands.

Hey man is the exhaust from the cat back? or just the mufflers with the y pipe?

I just have the mufflers and the Y pipe. I didn't see a reason to have the pipe after the cat because there was no way I was going to be able to find a box that would fit it, and you could always go to a muffler shop and have them weld on the pipe anyways.

For the stock intake, do you have ALL the nuts, clamps, bolts, etc? I see the air filter box, but where's the resonator? If you have the ENTIRE and COMPLETE assembly, I'll take it off your hands.

I think that I forgot to take a pic of the resonator. . . let me check to see if I have it in my garage at the house. However, I don't have all the nuts and such. All I have are the pieces and the clamps.

Okay let's get a bump for interest people. I know somebody here has to be reverting back to stock. Let me know if you need any of these items. Always going to have OBO sales.

come on people, I am dependent upon you buying my stuff so I can buy more stuff for my car so I can become faster at the autox coarse.

Still got this stuff for sale. Anybody going back to stock, I can help ya out. This is an OBO sale, just pay for the shipping.

Do you still have the TMIC shroud? I have been looking for one of these FOREVER!!!! My car was missing the shroud when I bought it and it just looks ugly.

TMIC Shroud spoken for. . . still have lots for sale. Come on people, give me your best bids.

Soon to come. . . Stock TMIC, Stock boost tubes, and valve cover. Will post pics up as soon as I have them available.

I am adding on my stock MS6 wheels with Falken Ziex 215/45/ZR18 tires with about 60% tread left. Sold. I bought some new XXR 522's and don't want these anymore. Two wheels on the drivers side have some curb rash from a guy that tried to run me off the road - on accident, he said.

I also have a stock KO4 for sale. I am looking for $130 Shipped. I bought it thinking that I wanted to get a Reworked KO4 from PG, but I am going to save up for a GT3076R. The turbo is off of a 2009 CX7. I didn't know this till after it was bought as the previous owner did not mention this; but I didn't ask either since I went on the MS3 section.

DSC00384.jpg

DSC00385-3.jpg

DSC00386-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back