WTB: All season tires or snow tires for Protege 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

sail355

:
Protege 5
Looking for good all-season or snows with wheels for my Protege 5. Am located in Rhode Island and pick up preferred,but let me know what you have!

Steven

WTB: All seasons or snow tires for Protege 5

As above! Need All Seasons or snow with wheels to fit my Protege 5. Please let me know if you have anything (good condition) and let me know the specifics. Am located in Rhode Island.

Steven

i have a set of four steelies and winter blizzaks with three seasons use on them. they could probably use a balancing. PM me an offer - im in central CT.

I have four stock Protege (from my ES) alloy wheels with four 195/50R-16 Kumho ECSTA ASX tires. Two of which have 5k miles, and two of which have 10k miles on them.

Here's a link for the tires: http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...ar=2002&autoModel=Protege ES 2.0&autoModClar=

I am not local to you (I'm in Ohio) so shipping would likely be pricey, but thought I'd offer these to you all the same. If interested make me an offer via PM.

Thanks,
David

WTB: All-Seasons or Snow on wheels for my Protege-5

So, In my quest for tires, I have seen a lot of 205/55 16" for sale, some on wheels. Does anyone know if this size will fit without rubbing on anything (I know the speedo will not be correct)? Will Mazda 3 wheels fit (I believe from an '07 or '08)?

Any knowledge (or tires!) will be appreciated.

Steven

Protege 5 tires/wheels

So, in my quest to buy some tires for my protege 5, I have seen a good number of 205/55 16 tires for sale, some mounted on wheels.

Does anyone know if this size will fit without rubbing anything (I know the speedo will not be correct)?

Also, will 16" wheels from a mazda 3 fit OK (I think from an'07 or '08)?

Appreciate any input you might have!

Regards,

Steven

The 3 wheels will fit ok and IIRC so should the tires.... I believe there are a few P5 members here running that tire size with no issues at stock height.

Im running 205/55 16s on a wider offset 16 in rim, doesnt cause problems unless i have 2-3 people in the back seat. Rubbing has never occured on my fronts, but a few times had some slices taken out of the rears. If your new rims are close to the factorys offset i think you will be fine.

Thanks you for your responses. It would seem that I can widen my search to include the 205/55 16 size, which is good to know. Now to find them!

Please let me know if any of you out there has a set!

Regards,

Steven

205/55 will be pretty tall on a Protege5. In 16" you'd want 195/50, 205/50, 205/45, or 215/45.

Mazda3 wheels will fit just fine.

I merged your (4) identical threads together. Feel free to delete anything that's repetitive. Duplicate threads aren't allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back